Fundraiser Rules/Terms of Entry
Please read the terms/rules of our fundraiser syndicate, and then click the button at the bottom of the page to become a member.
- All members must be over 18 on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
- Syndicate will be limited to 750 members.
- Each member pays €50 (plus an admin fee of €1.20) for inclusion in 104 draws (10 lines and lotto plus in each draw).
- The €50 membership fee must be paid in full before 6pm on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
- The 10 lines of numbers will be selected by means of a “Quickpick” every 4 weeks.
- One ticket containing 10 lines and plus will be purchased for 8 draws. 13 tickets will be purchased to cover the 104 draws.
- A copy of the ticket and results of the previous 8 draws will be emailed to members every 4 weeks.
- If at the end of the year the winnings exceed €25000 these winnings will be shared equally between all members. If at the end of the year the winnings are €25000 or less all members will be entered into a draw with 10 members drawn to share these winnings.
- All money raised will be used for the purchase and installation of floodlights on our new Astroturf pitch.
- The first draw takes place on Tuesday 14th June 2022.
- The Board of Management of FCJ Bunclody has the final decision on all issues relating to the draw.
Remember to share this page/fundraiser with friends and family as tickets are limited to the first 750 people to register through the button above! Payments are made through Splink, a secure, Irish-owned, payment portal.